Product Overview – Cable Drum Jack type 1095
Note – Price shown is for one unit – a pair is needed.
Note – Sold without spindle bar.
- 8.0t each Haacon Cable Reel Jacks (used as a pair – 16t capacity)
- Large ground plate providing a high standard of stability
- Easy to move with the solid rubber wheels attached to the ground plate
- Mechanical Jacks to lift and support cable drums of up to 3.4 M diameter
- Safe and efficient way of uncoiling of cables
- Can support the load securely at any desired height
|Product Code||Lifting Capacity – Head (t)||Lifting Capacity – Claw (t)||Lift per crank turn – Slow (mm)||Lift per crank turn – Fast (mm)||Crank effort (kg)||Lift height (mm)||Weight – per jack (kg)||Minimum head height (mm)||Claw height – Position 1 (mm)||Claw height – Position 2 (mm)||Claw height – Position 3 (mm)||Claw height – Position 4 (mm)|